(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-53431781-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');



Belvedere Law mail


09 416 6562

Belvedere Law logo

Gareth Bodle is experienced in helping you to resolve disputes about the care and contact arrangements for your children, along with making important decisions like schooling or relocation either around New Zealand or overseas.


If necessary, we can make urgent applications to Court on your behalf.  We are also approved providers of Family Legal Advice Services, so we can help you navigate the complexities of the new Family Court system.



Care and contact arrangements

We  can assist in settling disputes about the arrangements for your children after separation. We provide initial advice regarding parenting orders through the Family Legal Advice Service, and make urgent applications

to Court if necessary.


Domestic Violence

We specialise in providing urgent assistance if you and/or your children need to be protected from domestic violence:  temporary orders can be made on the day we see you if there

is real urgency. We will give you information about other orders you may wish to seek, and the confidential support programmes available for you. We can also provide assistance if you have had a protection order made

against you.



We provide advice on your rights and responsibilities as a guardian of a child. We can help resolve guardianship disputes, and can apply to Court for orders regarding these decisions if no agreement can be reached. Guardianship disputes are commonly related to the child moving to another place, naming of a child, schooling and medical treatment. We can also advise on applications for additional guardianship, and other forms of guardianship such as testamentary guardians.


Relationship Property

We can assist in settling relationship property disputes after separation. We can negotiate on your behalf, prepare separation agreements, and make applications to the Family Court if necessary.


We can help you arrange DNA tests and, if necessary, take steps to have the other parent recorded on your child’s birth certificate.



We provide advice under the Protection, Personal and Property Rights Act. We can assist you in making applications to become a welfare guardian or property manager for someone, usually a family member or someone close to you, who otherwise lacks capacity.
We can also advise you of your rights and responsibilities under such orders.


Child Support

We can advise you about child support issues, help you with IRD administrative reviews, and prepare applications to the Family Court if agreement cannot be reached.


Gareth  Bodle office

Gareth Bodle LLB


M:027 275 6565

Belvedere Law has lawyers expert in Family Law



• Buying, selling & leases

• Sale & Purchase

• Subdivision & Property

• Mortgages and Finance

• Refinancing

• Wills

• Enduring Power of Attorney

• Trust & Estate Planning

• Relationship Property
  Agreements & Separation

• Our Conveyancing Fees


• Commercial Leases

• Buying & Selling Businesses

• Liquor Licensing

• Subdivisions & Property

• Finance Arrangements



• Care & Contact Agreements

• Domestic Violence

• Guardianship

• Relationship Property

• Protection of Personal 
  Property Rights


• Mediation

• Negotiation


T: 09 416 6562  M: 027 275 6565


PO Box 317-001 Hobsonville Auckland 0664

© 2016 Belvedere Law | Site by BoulderBay Design